The Scholar's overall vision is to apply Branding, Digital/eCommerce and Design capabilities to enable Startups & Brands to meet Consumers needs and develop world-class skills & abilities. Our strategy is focused on helping clients improve their operational performance, deliver their products and services more effectively & efficiently and grow their businesses in existing & new markets.
At The Scholar, team members have the opportunity to advance through the ranks up to partnership level.
ASSOCIATE CREATIVE DIRECTOR
Dept: Art & Creative Design | Level: Senior (Full-Time)
The Scholar is looking to strengthen its creative design studio with the addition of a Associate Creative Director who can both shape and lead the ideation for its wide-ranging client base.
Reporting into the CDO (Chief Design Officer) this is an exciting opportunity to step into a leadership role where you can shape and influence both the agency and its output as we continue to grow.
We are looking for someone who understand conusmer, brands and has a truly integrated background and a proven track record in delivering exciting, progressive and effective creative ideas.
Conceive and implement concepts, guidelines and strategies in various creative projects and oversee them to completion.
Should be able to write across mediums from long copy ads to crisp text ads.
Should be conversant with online terms, follow social media trends and familiar with technological possibilities on web and mobile.
Should be able to handle campaigns, interact with clients and guide creative team.
You understand and have awareness of both online and offline marketing trends
Salary: INR 8,00,000 – 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Internet / Ecommerce
Functional Area: Art & Creative Design
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Experience: 6 years to 12 years
Number of Vacant Role: 02 (1 each in Delhi & Mumbai)
Dept: Information Technology | Level: Senior (Full-Time)
- Enthusiastic and keen on technology and design
- Be able to write conversational content
- Relevant experience with a design or technology company is a plus
- Analytical mindset
- Understanding of SEO requirements
- Has the ability to pull and engage the readers with innovative headings & quick-read articles
- Attention to detail. Strong editing & proofreading skills
- Data-driven & analytical mindset
- Passionate for all aspects of content development: research, writing & collaborating
- Highly Collaborative - be able to work with multidisciplinary teams of designers & developers.
A degree in Mass Communication/ Journalism, English (Hons.)
Two years’ experience in a copywriting or content marketing role or a demonstrably relevant freelance portfolio
With a proven track record in Content Strategy & Marketing, The Scholar is looking to further strengthen its content team.
We are looking for a talented Content Writer to create extra-ordinary landing pages, blogs, white papers, ebooks, product descriptions, social media content and web copy. We are looking for someone, who is willing to challenge conventional wisdom and looking to master the digital world through online content.
The ideal candidate should be able work with client servicing, SEO, Social Media and Technology teams and take them along on the content journey. The successful candidate should have an eye for detail and commitment for perfection.
* Should be able to build content marketing campaigns basis clients business needs, competition activity and consumer trends.
* Collaborate with SEO teams to generate Content Marketing Guides and keyword phrases
* Regularly produce various content types, including email, social media posts, blogs and white papers
* Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms
* Edit content produced by other members of the team
* Analyze content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed
* Collaborate with other departments to create innovative content ideas
Qualifications and skills
* Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field
* Knowledge of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, email marketing and web analytics
* Excellent writing skills, as well as the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively
* The ability to consistently meet tight deadlines
* Experience using WordPress and/or Joomla.
Email Marketing / Marketing Automation Expert
Dept: Marketing & Promotion | Level: Senior (Full-Time)
The Scholar is looking for an experienced Email Marketing / Marketing Automation Expert to join our team!
This is an individual contributor role. You need to possess strong communication and technical skills to perform in this role. You need to juggle between strategic brand objectives and tactical executions to achieve the KPIs for our customers. This role offers a great opportunity to hone your consumer behaviour and marketing skills.
Responsibilities: Oversee marketing operations for several clients and their email database.
Drive product or services awareness and sales by optimising existing campaigns and building new ones.
Work with clients to strategise and create campaigns for their specific products or services.
Continually looks for ways to segmentation and personalise the database to enhance programs and help clients achieve specific goals.
Work with development teams to resolve issues and ensure integration for automation platform.
Drive the QA process for all campaigns.
Work with leadership to plan, integrate, and execute campaigns across multiple marketing channels as needed, which may include PPC, display, SMS, and browser push notifications.
Qualifications/Requirements of the Position:
Proven experience delivering effective lead generation and email marketing campaigns.
Proficient with CRM and Marketing Automation tools (ActiveCampaign or HubSpot or ZohoCRM or Salesforce or any other CRM)
In-depth knowledge of SEO/SEM and WordPress
Demonstrated ability in copywriting, design, and layout
Knowledge of HTML and building email templates for mobile and desktop.